Monday morning we got up and went to Ambrosia for breakfast and then headed to Canada. It was only a half hour drive to the border from our hotel. Once we were in Canada we followed the signs to Niagara Falls. WOW, it was amazing and absolutely beautiful. While we were there we did Maid of the Mist which was a boat ride that took you right up to the bottom of the falls. The wind and the mist from the falls got us all drenched and it was fun! Being down at the bottom of the falls was pretty spectacular. Then Molly and I decided to go behind the falls. There were two holes you could look through to the back of the falls but you couldn't see through the water to get a perspective of where you were but it was still cool. At one spot at the bottom you could go out right next to the falls and Molly and I really got drenched. We all had such a great time and I'm glad I finally got to see Niagara Falls! See picturesAfter walking around all day and being wet we were all exhausted and ready to relax. We made it back to Buffalo around dinner time and stopped at Bel Cibo. After dinner we just went back to the hotel and watched Monday night football. None of us felt like doing much more then that.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your photos. Now I want to go there. What an amazing place to visit. Your sure get around.
Post a Comment