Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Surprise :-)


Curtis left this morning and it was so hard to say goodbye. We probably had the best weekend together since I moved to NY. I cried for awhile after he left and then got ready for work. When I got to work things were crazy busy which was nice but I was a bit emotion from my morning. After I had lunch Elizabeth pulled me into a meeting to review some grids....but actually it was a surprise birthday party!!! Elizabeth and Danielle had boughten a card, cheesecake with candles for me to blow out, and the Redmond folks on the VTC! I was so embarrassed! How sweet they were and it made me feel so liked by my work. What a great birthday :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's about the cutest damn picture of you two I have ever seen. I love it! You two are CUTE.

Love,

Poo

Kim Carney said...

You two are sooo adorable. I am sorry he cant be there longer

Happy Birthday, sweet, Julie!
xoxo