Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Good, bad, good again


Monday was a roller coaster! Work started out great, good to see everyone, and I was getting lots done. I had lunch with the creative team and was excited that I only had two hours left to work. Just as I was ready to leave a project landed in my lap that needed to get done before I left. Soooo, I ended up working until 5pm! By the time I left and got to my car I was on my last nerve. THEN, my car didn't start...I was about to cry when I called Curtis but he calmed me down and told me to get a jump and I would make it home just fine. I found some guy in the basement to give me a jump and he did it all wrong and sparks were flying. After I got rid of this guy I went upstairs and asked my boss who I knew could give me a jump. FINALLY, my car was going and I made it home.

Then my day got better as I got to hang out with Nic and her kids. They are getting so big! While we ate dinner Nic and I watched Curtis and LJ play xbox. LJ had the best time ever and later LT and I played peekaboo. So cute :-) See pictures

No comments: