Friday, June 6, 2008

Okay, things just keep getting better.


After work last night I went to Heartland Brewery for Bruno's goodbye party. After being there for about an hour, JULIA ROBERTS walks in!!! Okay, that was a dream come true. When I moved here she was the only person I wanted to see and it happened. I'm still so happy and giddy I can hardly stand it :-) Julia was on David Letterman last night so that is why she was in the area.
I then went to dodgeball and had a fun night as usual but didn't stay too late since I needed to go home and pack. At the bar Rich surprised me with Mets vs Mariner's tickets for my birthday, four tickets!!! I'm so excited and what a nice guy...he didn't have to do that. See pictures

When I got to work this morning I noticed that Denis Leary "Rescue Me" was on Morning Joe so I went down to the studio and watched him give his interview with his wife. He has the best voice! Rescue Me is one of Curtis' and I favorite shows and it was so cool to be so close to him. While they were filming I walked behind him to get in the shot...hopefully it worked. I will upload a picture later if it did.

Soon I will be flying home and will get to see my favorite star of all, Curtis! Can things get any better!?!?!?!? :-)

No comments: