
Today I woke up pretty tired from last night but had to get up somewhat early since I was meeting Mike and Steve for breakfast at Calle Ocho at noon; my favorite place to eat in Manhattan! We got our food and sangria and were all happy. Our food was fantastic and the bread was amazing so I called Curtis to remind him how good this place was; I'm so thoughtful! After brunch I headed home in a random thunderstorm which is always entertaining and I'm glad I had my umbrella with me! The weather hear is very strange and all I know so far is that you ALWAYS need to carry an umbrella :-) And they say it always rains in Seattle.....hee hee
I am now going to relax on my couch for the rest of the night and maybe take a nap. It will be nice to be inside my apt with the AC and not be sticky and sweaty. NY humidity is awful, I hate it!
2 comments:
92 degrees in Seattle today, but cooled off this evening and now there is some thunder. Like they say, if you don't like the weather in Seattle, wait a minute. We had Mike's birthday party at the pool this afternoon. Fun time. And boy are the kids swimming--all four of them love the water. Love you, Julie. JY
You just keep tempting me with this place. Huge hugs, C & J
Post a Comment