Sunday, June 1, 2008

All around the place


Saturday morning I sept in while Candy, Tekla, and Cormac went to see Liberty and Ellis Island. Around 1pm I met them at Majestic Pizza for lunch and then we headed over to Century 21 for some shopping. This place was crazy with lots of designer brand clothes, shoes, and three stories high. We were excited that we all found something for a decent price. When we finished shopping we headed back to my place for a quick nap and to get ready for the night. That night we meet one of Tekla's friends Ivan for dinner at Ciao Belle Restaurant. He was cool guy but a bit full of himself. This place had amazing Italian food and Candy said they had the BEST tiramisu she has ever had. After dinner we went with Ivan to meet some of his friend at Perlei for a few drinks. After awhile Candy and I were getting sleepy just sitting and talking, so we left for Bar 515 to do some dancing. We finished the night off there and had a good time. See pictures

No comments: