Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My 30th Birthday!!!


Best day ever!!! First it started off with some nummy NY bagels, then the Bronx Zoo, and then the baseball game. Curtis and I (mostly me) had a great time at the zoo. I was actually really impressed, the exhibits were well done and you could see all the animals pretty well. They had a butterfly area, world of darkness, reptiles, and birds and much more. After we had seen most everything and been there for 4 hours we took a skyfari over the zoo to end the trip. What an awesome time that was, I love the Bronx Zoo and hope to go back soon.

We then caught a cab and headed for Shea Stadium to meet Rich and JP for Mets vs Mariner's game. What an awesome game that was. There was a good match up for pitcher's, Felix and Santana. In the third inning Felix hit a grand salami and made a record for 1st Mariner's pitcher to hit a home run with the bases loaded. Curtis and I were so excited we jumped up yelling and screaming and we soon realized that people were telling us to sit down! It was awesome :-) See pictures

I had a wonderful 30th birthday and I'm so glad I got my three favorite things: Curtis, animals, and sports!

1 comment:

Lisa Jo said...

Sounds like you are having
"the time of your life"!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!