
I got in late on Friday night and went straight home to bed and slept til 10am on Saturday. It felt so good. Once Curtis and I were up we went to breakfast at the Testy Chef Cafe by the Cedar river in Maple Valley. As usual I wanted to get away from all the noise of the city so Curtis took me on a drive and we ended up at the Green River. We parked the car, grabbed a blank, and walked down to the river and found a rock to sit on. We sat there for almost an hour just listening to the river. It was so peaceful, relaxing, and romantic to just sit there and say nothing and have Curtis hold me. I felt like I was getting recharged and it felt so good.

We then went to Barbie and Kriss's for a barbecue and I got to play with all the kids. They are so stinking adorable! Kriss barbecued ribs and drumsticks plus we had corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and baked beans, what a fantastic meal! I got to tuck in Mia and Hugo to bed and even sang Hugo to sleep...what a joy that was. I love being an auntie :-) See pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment