
Curtis and I slept in on Sunday and then got up and made breakfast burritos and banana bread for breakfast. We hung out all morning and watched the Mariner's game and then around 2pm I went and saw Jase, what a cutie!. He is growing so fast! Jase and I played for about 2hrs and I was ready for a nap just like he was ;-) Candy put him down and we hung out and chatted for awhile longer...it was cool because I had just seen her a week ago and I got to see her again ALREADY!!! See pictures
I then went home and Curtis and I headed out to dinner with his Mom and Jay and then all played my favorite game, Settlers of Catan. We had a good time just hanging out, I've missed doing things like this. What a good day!
1 comment:
WOW! That really is one cute kid!!
Jase loved playing with his crazy auntie. You are the best.
Huge hugs, C & J
Post a Comment