Friday, June 13, 2008

New hair :-)


After work on Wednesday I met Candy at the nail place and we got pedicures together, she got a orange/red sparkle and I got royal blue. It was fun getting pampered. I then went and got my hair done at Trisha's and man, it is awesome! So now I'm an intense redhead, with about 10 different colors. I love it!!! Jane met me at Trisha's and when my hair was finally dried and styled we went to dinner at Angelo's for her birthday. We had a good time chatting and catching up with eachother. We then met Curtis down at DC's Bar for a birthday beer. It was good to see my poo again and spend some time with her, I miss her. All day I had been feeling like I was getting sick so it was a early night for me. I went home and was in bed by 10pm.

No comments: