Monday, June 2, 2008

My first birthday present


Candy and I got up early on Sunday to go to the flea market and ended up leaving Tekla and Cormac sleeping on my futon. On our way there we stopped off for breakfast at EJ's. Both of us got french toast and loved it. When we left we ran into a book sale and got some books for Jase. Once we finally got to the flea market Candy and I had a fun time walking around and looking at everything. We got a few random things and then ran into the jewelry that is hand made with glass. Candy found some earrings a then noticed a beautiful bracelet. I was in total awwww by it and tried it on, it was so gorgeous! Candy then surprised me and bought it for me for my birthday! YAH, what a sweetheart, I love it :-) Thanks so much Candy!

We finally finished at the market and went back to my place since Candy, Tekla, and Cormac had to get ready for the airport. It was so wonderful to spend special time with Candy, I've missed her so much. It is hard being here without my close friends.


After they left for the airport I met some dodgeball friends for dinner on the east side at Molly Pitchers. We had a good time but I was tired and not feeling well so I left soon after we ate.

No comments: