Friday, June 13, 2008
Sicker then a dog
Thursday and Friday I haven't gone to work because I've been so sick. When I got up on Thursday I could hardly move my head. I had the body aches, soar throat, sharp pains in my head, and coughing bad. Curtis stayed home to take care of me and went to the store to get me drugs, popsicles, and soup, along with other comfort food. I basically slept all day and still wasn't much better. That night I hardly slept. That sharp pain I had in my head kept hurting all night and I felt like I was getting electrocuted in my sleep. I finally propped myself up on a big pillow and the sharp pain subsided enough for me to finally fall asleep. I got up Friday morning and knew I couldn't go to work again, I still felt horrible. I'm so upset that I'm so sick! I missed my sisters night where they had a whole birthday thing planned for me and tonight was going to be a special night with my Grammie. Who knows if I will feel better enough on Saturday to do anything either. It makes me so mad!!! What a horrible ending to my trip home...sick on the couch :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment