Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


Today was Father's Day and the whole family went on a walk around Tiger Mountain to a waterfall for lunch. It was gorgeous outside and the fresh air felt so good! Getting outside was probably a good idea since I hadn't been outside since Thursday. My Grammie and I walked hand and hand at a very slow pace the whole way and we had a good time together. After we finished lunch and got back to the cars we all met back at Barbie's for some apple pie and ice cream. We all then told dad, Mike, and Kriss why we think they are great dad's. Mia's was so cute, "Daddy gives me big kisses" and then she gave him a big hug. Then Barbie brings out a big box with 30 gifts for my birthday from all my sisters, it was awesome and I love all of them! After Curtis and I each took a turn in the massage chair we met my parents and Grammie at my house to watch Planet Earth; Mom bought it in HD for my Dad for Father's Day. We watched, ate snacks, and giggled at daddy ooohhing and aaahhhhing over the show. What an awesome day :-) See pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie,
What a fun time!... and I'm so glad that you could make it!

The first thing that Hugo said to me this morning was, "I want to go on a hike today!"

He and I watched the picture slide show, and you captured some super cute moments! Thanks for being you!!

Love you,
B- and Hugo