Sunday morning at about 3am I get a call from Kellen that Candy has gone into labor and they need someone to stay with Jase just in case they need to rush to the hospital. I get to their house and Candy was such a trooper. She was laughing, making jokes, and smiling between contractions. Wow, what an amazing woman! Soon Katie showed up and about an hour later Candy and Kellen left for the hospital. I tired to go home and go back to sleep but all I could think about was my Candy.

At 9:15am Rhone Hayden Eiler was born! He is 7lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. I went to see them later that day in the hospital and he was so adorable and special. Yah, I’m so happy I got to be here for this special day and can’t wait to see him again!!!!! Jase is going to have an awesome little brother.
Welcome to the world Rhone :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment