It was Drew and Laura's last night in NY and we all went out to Plug Uglies on the LES. This place reminded me of Classics and I felt like I was in Seattle...until I walked outside! We played some pool, shuffle board, and photo hunt, it was a blast. Most of us were pretty tired from last night so we weren't out too late(I was home by 2am). Before heading home though we went to the Waverly for some late night breakfast. They had the best eggs Benedict I've had since I moved here. Definitely will be going there again. It was hard to say goodbye to Draura but we had such a good time while they were here. I miss them already! See pictures
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Plug Uglies
It was Drew and Laura's last night in NY and we all went out to Plug Uglies on the LES. This place reminded me of Classics and I felt like I was in Seattle...until I walked outside! We played some pool, shuffle board, and photo hunt, it was a blast. Most of us were pretty tired from last night so we weren't out too late(I was home by 2am). Before heading home though we went to the Waverly for some late night breakfast. They had the best eggs Benedict I've had since I moved here. Definitely will be going there again. It was hard to say goodbye to Draura but we had such a good time while they were here. I miss them already! See pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment