Today was a slow day for me. I was exhausted from the long weekend and had a hard time wanting to do anything. I did make it to Central Park to take some pictures of all the fall trees. It is beautiful out right now and I wanted to get some pictures all the fall leaves before they are gone. I got some really good shots. See pictures Tonight the Seahawks played and instead of going all the way to Redemption I just found a place close by to watch the game. They played horrible :-( Neither Kerney or Tatupu played and with most of our first string out it felt like a totally different team. I wonder if things will get better before the season is over?I'm now home and relaxing for next week is going to be crazy with elections. Clay has me working strange hours and I'm taking pictures for the Today show with a piece they are doing in Harlem on election day. That should be fun. It will be nice when the elections are over and thing can get back to normal at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment