Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Radio City Christmas Spectacular

Last night I went with Mike, Danielle, Becca, Jane and her daughter to Radio City Christmas Spectacular and it was AWESOME!!! We all had such a fun time and felt like kids again. I wish Evan was here to go to it with me, he would love it. They had a scene where a tour bus full of Rockettes went through Manhattan during Christmas time. It made me very excited that I will be here this year to see it all with Curtis(and New Years)!

My favorite part of the show was the wooden soldiers, they were so amazing! In perfect unison, they moved seamlessly around the stage making cool formations. At one point they even fell down on each other in one perfect line (video), it was crazy. Some people think the show is corny but we would all go see it again. Definitely a must see if you are in NY during Christmas :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this video. So often I wish I was there with you to see some of this stuff. You are having the opportunity of a life time. Your life is amazing.