That night we went to Curtis’ sister’s house and saw his whole family. We played games all night and my favorite childhood game, PIT. We had a blast :-) It’s always so much fun to hang out with family!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Being with family
Saturday Curtis and I slept in and man....that felt so good. It was a very relaxing and fun day. First I got to see all my sisters and my mommy at a bazaar for MOPS. Everyone was busy manning their stations but at least I got to see them. Julia was also there with her jewelry and of course I bought something (couldn’t help myself)!
That night we went to Curtis’ sister’s house and saw his whole family. We played games all night and my favorite childhood game, PIT. We had a blast :-) It’s always so much fun to hang out with family!
That night we went to Curtis’ sister’s house and saw his whole family. We played games all night and my favorite childhood game, PIT. We had a blast :-) It’s always so much fun to hang out with family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment