Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My poor mouth

Since my dentist apt last Thursday my mouth has had chronic pain that wasn’t getting better. I went back to the dentist today to have them take a look and they found that my cap was way to high. So back into my mouth they went to drill it down. I've never had my mouth hurt so bad and be in this much pain from any dentist before. I feel that something is wrong. They said that biting on my cap was the cause for my pain(not sure I agree) and to baby it for the next few days. So yogurt, soup, and mash potatoes will continue to be my three course meal! If it doesn't feel better in a couple day's I'm supposed to go back. This is no fun :-( My day got better though when I got to see Candy, Jase, and Rhone later that night. I really enjoyed holding Rhone, he is so adorable!

No comments: