While I was waiting to get my hair done I called the dentist to let them know I was still in pain and not sleeping through the night and he said he wanted me to come in again. They took an x-ray, checked the cap, and said I need to see a nerve specialist ASAP for I might have nerve damage. My dentist said he wont put the crown on unless my pain is gone. This is not good...what if my pain isn’t gone and I have to head back to NY? This just keeps getting worse.
On the bright side, I got my hair done last night and I changed the color to dark burgundy and got bangs. I was getting board with the red and dark winter hair was in order. I think I like it but it will take some time to get used to it.

I then met Nicole and the kids at Starbucks to say hi. It was so good to see her and catch up! LJ and LT are getting so big and beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment