Saturday night I took the bus to Montclair NJ to see Robinya. It took about 2 1/2 hrs to get there but it was well worth it. Robinya preformed in a gospel choir at her church and she was amazing! It was so good to see her and meet her mom and son Jayon. We have plans to drive to Boiling Springs, PA to go see Dina for a weekend when I get back in Dec. That will be such a blast and it will give us plenting of time to catch up! What a fun night :-)
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Blast from the past
Saturday night I took the bus to Montclair NJ to see Robinya. It took about 2 1/2 hrs to get there but it was well worth it. Robinya preformed in a gospel choir at her church and she was amazing! It was so good to see her and meet her mom and son Jayon. We have plans to drive to Boiling Springs, PA to go see Dina for a weekend when I get back in Dec. That will be such a blast and it will give us plenting of time to catch up! What a fun night :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jules, you are having way too much fun! I am excited that you got to see Robinya. How cool!
Post a Comment