Today was the day the whole family was going to Yuen Lui in Bellevue to get group pictures. We all dressed in black and white.....everyone looked stylish. I was worried that trying to get this many of us together for pictures was going to be a nightmare but it ended up being not bad at all and actually fun. We did all the pictures with the kids first so they wouldn't burn out. It worked out pretty good that way. We got some really good ones and I can't wait to see them in print. Curtis and I even got some of just us two, hopefully they turn out.Afterward Mom, Dad, and Sheila came over and we made stir fry and played games. It was a fun day!
This picture on the left is funny because Hugo loves to put his fingers in his belly button but today he wanted to put his finger in my belly. It was cracking us all up!
Now Curtis and I are just home hanging out and relaxing. He's playing video games now but we might watch a movie or play some more games. It's so nice just being here!
No comments:
Post a Comment