
After work on Friday I went to see Candy and Jase and she is such a beautiful pregnant women! Even though she was ready to not be pregnant anymore....selfishly I was excited that the little guy waited for me to get home. Jase and I had a blast playing together. He insisted that I ride his tiny tricycle while he rode his and we chased each other around the kitchen. It was a pretty funny site I’m sure. Later that night I noticed tiny, little bruises on my upper thigh and eventually figured out it was from the handles on the bike :-)

That night Curtis and I went over to Jody and Cary’s house for dinner. They have a wonderful house and they seemed so happy together. Their new doggy is adorable and a perfect friend for Libby. We had a fun night catching up and playing Rock Band. Thanks for dinner Jodes :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment