Friday, November 14, 2008
Drill drill drill...
My first day back in Seattle wasn't too bad. Work was good and it was fun to see everyone. That afternoon I had a dentist apt for two cavities and a crown. That was not fun at all and I was numb for most of the night. After my apt I got to see B and the kids. Mia was so excited to see me and Hugo was talking so much! Its amazing how much bigger they've gotten, and as always, so much fun to play with. Hugo told me that he wasn't a baby anymore and was just a little boy...how cute is that :-) Curtis had a volleyball game that night so we went to Classics before hand to grab some dinner. Brian, Erin, Katie and friend, and Kellen all came down as well and it was fun to catch up with everyone. After the game Curtis took me straight home and I crashed quick and hard. I'm still catching up from my flight, the time change, and feel like bed time is 7pm. Course getting up for work at 4am isn't helping. For me it is harder adjusting coming home then heading back to NY. Hopefully after this weekend I will be back to normal. It feels so good to be home and I'm so excited to have a longer visit this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment