Tonight I met Wizbeth at Tavern on the Green and it was a wonderful evening. The place was beautiful and we sat outside for some appetizers and tea. We had a really good time hanging out together. She got me a little goodbye gift and bought my dinner. That was so sweet of her! She has been such a good friend to me while I've been here in NY. It will be weird not to see her every day at work. I'm going to miss her so much :-(
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Tavern on the Green
Tonight I met Wizbeth at Tavern on the Green and it was a wonderful evening. The place was beautiful and we sat outside for some appetizers and tea. We had a really good time hanging out together. She got me a little goodbye gift and bought my dinner. That was so sweet of her! She has been such a good friend to me while I've been here in NY. It will be weird not to see her every day at work. I'm going to miss her so much :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
is this the place we walked by that is on the west side of Central Park?
Yep, it sure is.
That is one place that I would have liked to go with you, so I am glad that you got a chance to eat there. What an elegant place.
Aw... I'm lucky to have you as a friend!!!!!! Love, Wizbeth
Post a Comment