After work Mish went with me to Kleinfeld's to try on wedding dresses. We has so much fun! I think I tried on about 15 dresses in a 1/2 hour....it was nuts :-) While we were there they were filming a TLC episode and we might be in the background for a few shots. What a blast! Thanks for going with me Mishy, you're the best NY sister EVER!!!! :-)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Kleinfeld with Mish
After work Mish went with me to Kleinfeld's to try on wedding dresses. We has so much fun! I think I tried on about 15 dresses in a 1/2 hour....it was nuts :-) While we were there they were filming a TLC episode and we might be in the background for a few shots. What a blast! Thanks for going with me Mishy, you're the best NY sister EVER!!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i had such a great time! and you looked soooooooo beautiful if some of those dresses. i only hope to see you in the one you pick for real. that was so much fun!!
Post a Comment