Today I went to work while Mike and Evan had a blast going all over Manhattan. They started their day with a 3hr cruise boat around the city and then took a downtown bus tour. On their way to catch the ferry to Liberty Island it started poring down rain. They experience NY rain for sure today! While they were there Evan bought a new hat that is pretty cool. To end there day they saw ground zero, wall st, and part of midtown. When they were walking to catch the subway back to the UWS they ran into Bloomberg giving an interview...check out who's behind Evan!?!Around 7pm I met them by my house at Malecon Restaurant for dinner and the food looked good. I couldn't eat anything but today is my last day of plain yogurt and mashed potatoes! Now Mike is out getting some NY cheesecake.....so jealous. I'm glad they had a fun day and I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. see pictures
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great day with no rain and rain. I am so excited for you two. I thought about you and prayed for you off and on all day. Hope you have a great rest and a great day tomorrow.
We all want to know how Evan got so lucky for his first day in NYC to get a photo with the mayor.
Post a Comment