Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last day in 30 Rock

Wow, today is my last day to work in the 30 Rock office and I'm going to miss everyone. It has been an amazing experience working here and I've learned so much! For lunch they got pizza from Bella Vita for a group lunch. That was a lot of fun. It was hard to say goodbye but I hope to visit often. Now I'm off to the airport...this is the end of "My NY Adventures".

Thanks to everyone who read my blog and I hope you enjoyed learning about my life here in NY. It has been an amazing experience and I will never forget it. I have made many memories, new friends, and I consider myself lucky. Thanks NY for a great year and a half!!!

4 comments:

Mish said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

WOW. your last blog brought tears to my eyes....I think they were tears of joy that you are coming home!!

Your Mom said...

Tears! Joy! Yes, Julie is coming home! Love you, Julie girl!

echuckles said...

We miss you here at 30 Rock, Julie!!! I'm so happy for you that you're back home, but selfishly, I wish I could see you everyday still!!! xoxoxo