Today couldn't have been a more perfect day to end my adventures in NY! I got everything moved out with the movers in record time and we were done by 1:30pm. I had plenty of time to run my last few errands and I even had time for a pedicure! By 4pm I took my bags to Phil's (who's in Seattle) where I am going to sleep tonight. I still had two hours til I needed to be in Midtown and I decided to take a stole down the UWS to 50th and do some window shopping along the way. It was gorgeous day and around 78 degrees outside. What a blast I had! I got some shoes from Medici, Yogurt Gelato with blueberries and strawberries at Yolato, the PERFECT purse(I swear it was made for me) from Verve, and sunglasses from a street vendor. This was my last walking/shopping adventure and it was by far my best yet!!!! :-) After being so stressed out the last week today totally rejuvinated me. So far the best day I could ask for!!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Surreal day!
Today couldn't have been a more perfect day to end my adventures in NY! I got everything moved out with the movers in record time and we were done by 1:30pm. I had plenty of time to run my last few errands and I even had time for a pedicure! By 4pm I took my bags to Phil's (who's in Seattle) where I am going to sleep tonight. I still had two hours til I needed to be in Midtown and I decided to take a stole down the UWS to 50th and do some window shopping along the way. It was gorgeous day and around 78 degrees outside. What a blast I had! I got some shoes from Medici, Yogurt Gelato with blueberries and strawberries at Yolato, the PERFECT purse(I swear it was made for me) from Verve, and sunglasses from a street vendor. This was my last walking/shopping adventure and it was by far my best yet!!!! :-) After being so stressed out the last week today totally rejuvinated me. So far the best day I could ask for!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment