Yahhh!!!! It is so good to them and I can't believe how tall and big Evan is. They got here around 4:30pm and went straight for a slice at Famiglia before I took them on the subway. Evan was so excited! We got off at 72nd and I had Mike get a hot dog at Gray's Papaya before we walked up Broadway back to my house. Evan and Mike are pretty impressed so far but they haven't seen nothing yet ;-)This afternoon I went home sick because I'm not feeling good at all. I'm totally bummed that I got sick right before they got here. :-( Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can enjoy my last visitors!
2 comments:
I hope you are enjoying your potatoes and plain yogurt! And I do hope you feel better right away. Keep taking the probiotic, too. Text me and let me know how you are doing.
Bigs hugs to Evan and Michael!
Post a Comment