Tonight is my last night in my apt and its been a relaxing evening. I ordered in food from my favorite restaurant and relaxed on the futon watching the last five shows on my DVR. I've really enjoyed living on the UWS and everyone in my building has been so nice. I said goodbye to my doorman and the few people I've met here. Everything is ready for the movers in the morning and now I'm off to bed. I will never forget my tiny cute studio in Manhattan!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
My last night in my apt
Tonight is my last night in my apt and its been a relaxing evening. I ordered in food from my favorite restaurant and relaxed on the futon watching the last five shows on my DVR. I've really enjoyed living on the UWS and everyone in my building has been so nice. I said goodbye to my doorman and the few people I've met here. Everything is ready for the movers in the morning and now I'm off to bed. I will never forget my tiny cute studio in Manhattan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Lulu!
Post a Comment