After work Danielle and I went to our favorite pizza place, Bella Vita before going to see Billy Elliot. The kids in the musical were really cute and Billy was a fantastic dancer. The music and playfulness of the musical reminded me of Mamma Mia. It was fun and happy. I'm glad I got to see and it was the last on my list to see before I leave. Now anymore I get to see are just bonuses! :-)
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Billy Elliot
After work Danielle and I went to our favorite pizza place, Bella Vita before going to see Billy Elliot. The kids in the musical were really cute and Billy was a fantastic dancer. The music and playfulness of the musical reminded me of Mamma Mia. It was fun and happy. I'm glad I got to see and it was the last on my list to see before I leave. Now anymore I get to see are just bonuses! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment