After work I did some shopping around work and in Union Square. It is so easy to shop here in NY and I will miss that. I've never liked to go shopping in malls and haven't had to do that for a year and a half...that was nice! At 7:30pm I met Michelle and Sam at the movie theater to see a chick flick, Ghost of Girlfriends Past. It was cute and funnier then I thought it would be. I had a fun night with Michelle and Sam.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Movie night
After work I did some shopping around work and in Union Square. It is so easy to shop here in NY and I will miss that. I've never liked to go shopping in malls and haven't had to do that for a year and a half...that was nice! At 7:30pm I met Michelle and Sam at the movie theater to see a chick flick, Ghost of Girlfriends Past. It was cute and funnier then I thought it would be. I had a fun night with Michelle and Sam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment