Once we got home from Atlantic City I made us some quesadilla's before heading to Plug Uglies to meet some friends. I wanted to plan a night so everyone could see Curtis and it turned into a celebration for our engagement. We had such a blast and everyone was so excited for us. Most the dodgeball crew was there and a bunch of people from work came too. Curtis and I were so happy that so many friends came to celebrate with us! pictures
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Celebration drinks
Once we got home from Atlantic City I made us some quesadilla's before heading to Plug Uglies to meet some friends. I wanted to plan a night so everyone could see Curtis and it turned into a celebration for our engagement. We had such a blast and everyone was so excited for us. Most the dodgeball crew was there and a bunch of people from work came too. Curtis and I were so happy that so many friends came to celebrate with us! pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment