Today was an exciting day for Curtis, he was finally going to Calle Ocho for brunch! Last few times he was here we weren't able to go so he was ready. As usual the food was good and we had a fun time together. After brunch we headed to Blackstone where we caught a party bus to the Jets game. The bus takes you to the game and brings you back...no hassle. It's a great deal! The football game was tense because the Jets were playing the Dolphins for a spot in the playoffs. To add to the game it might've been Farve's last game...I'll believe it when I see it though. Curtis and I always have fun at football games but this game was extra special for us. Were engaged ;-) lol pictures
Monday, December 29, 2008
Jets Game
Today was an exciting day for Curtis, he was finally going to Calle Ocho for brunch! Last few times he was here we weren't able to go so he was ready. As usual the food was good and we had a fun time together. After brunch we headed to Blackstone where we caught a party bus to the Jets game. The bus takes you to the game and brings you back...no hassle. It's a great deal! The football game was tense because the Jets were playing the Dolphins for a spot in the playoffs. To add to the game it might've been Farve's last game...I'll believe it when I see it though. Curtis and I always have fun at football games but this game was extra special for us. Were engaged ;-) lol pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment