On Saturday morning Jane and I went to Wollman Skating Rink in Central Park to go ice skating and we had a blast! It wasn't too cold outside and the crowd wasn't crazy either. We took silly video's of eachother (Jane - Me) skating around being dorks. We actually didn't do that bad ice skating for not doing it in over 10 years. Neither of us fell and our speed was pretty fast at the end. I forgot how much fun ice skating is!!! :-)
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Ice skating in Central Park
On Saturday morning Jane and I went to Wollman Skating Rink in Central Park to go ice skating and we had a blast! It wasn't too cold outside and the crowd wasn't crazy either. We took silly video's of eachother (Jane - Me) skating around being dorks. We actually didn't do that bad ice skating for not doing it in over 10 years. Neither of us fell and our speed was pretty fast at the end. I forgot how much fun ice skating is!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment