Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow, snow, and more snow!

Last night Curtis sent me this picture of his Jeep outside of our place. Crazy thing is that you can't even tell there's a curb in front of it. Can you see the faint gray line in front of the wheels? That's where the curb is. I can't believe how much snow you guy's have!

I'm sad that I'm not there to enjoy the breaking record snow with everyone but NY has about 6 inches. Bad thing is that ours is wet, heavy, and turned into solid ice last night. I slipped on black ice on my walk to the subway and almost gave everyone a show. Not fun :-( One funny thing is that I can never stay home from work because of too much snow. Subway's still run and all I have to do is walk there....carefully.

No comments: