
This morning I woke up and the first thing I wanted to do was open my presents! I made some hot buttered rum from the mix I made yesterday and brought two cups out for us while I sat at the edge of the bed waiting for Curtis to wake up and open presents. First Curtis opened his gift...a new wallet. Then I opened my gift...it was an engagement ring! He told me that I was the one he loved and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and will I marry him. Of course I said YES!!! We are both so happy and I can't wait to start my new life with Curtis as Mrs. White! I like the way that sounds :-)

We finally left the house after calling a bunch of people to tell them the exciting news. Our plan for the day was to skate at 30 Rock but there were too many people so we decided to try another day. By this time we were finally starting to get hungry and ended up eating in a restaurant at the bottom of Empire State Building. Then we went to see a movie, 7 pounds and now we are home relaxing. All day I couldn't quit looking at my ring. I'm so excited! I can't wait for all the new and happy things to come!!!
more pics
9 comments:
Hooray, Julie and Curtis! We are so glad to be gaining another brother! We can always use more testosterone, and what a nicer guy to bring it! :) We're so happy for the two of you!!!
Barbie
Yeah!!!! We are so excited for the two of you! Welcome to the family Julie!
Love, Rob, Lisa and Family
Congratulations! Very fun and exciting news. We'll be waiting to hear a date for the wedding bells. :-)
Love, Jordi (and the boys)
Julie!!! I am so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
YAHOO!! SUPER EXCITED!!!
Hugs, Candy
We just heard the BIG NEWS! So happy for you & what a gorgeous ring, too :-) Woohoo!!!
xoxoxo
Sonja, Ken & Benjamin
I heard the news from K ... I am sooooooooooo excited for you both. (Beautiful ring btw)
xoxo
Curtis.. You held out so long, I am very happy for the both of you. Hope Julie can come home soon. We all love and care for both of you.
Steve and the CCUD gang.
Oh my goodness Julie!! We are so happy for the both of you!! I almost cried when I read your blog!! How absolutely wonderful!!
Miss you!!
Mary & Jamey Osier
Post a Comment