
Jane got in late on Saturday night and as usual we stayed up til 3am chatting. It is so good to have her here. Sunday we got up and went to Calle Ocho for breakfast and then spent the rest of the day shopping and walking around SoHo. It was 25 degrees outside and we both froze. On our way home I bought a tiny little Christmas tree and decorations for my apt.

Later we decorated the tree, the curtain, and the entertainment center. Jane bought me an adorable little snowman that sits perfectly at the bottom of my tree. Now my place is all festive! We had such a blast together. Love my poo :-)
2 comments:
I can't wait for my turn at Calle Ocho!!
Curtis
Your tree looks fantastic!! Love the snowman.
I'm with Curtis, can't wait to try out Calle Ocho. Just remember, I'm the first one you "tried" to take there. Miss you tons. Huge hugs, C P.S. the boys say "Hi Auntie."
Post a Comment