Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Curtis is almost here!

Curtis' flight made it out on time this morning and I'm so happy! It had just started snowing on his way to the airport and I think if his flight was any later in the day he might not have made it. I'm here making Hot Buttered Rum and listening to White Christmas soundtrack waiting for his call that he has landed. I'm having a hard time waiting...I WANT HIM HERE NOW!!! I have a special Christmas dinner planned for us tonight :-)

I'm going to miss not being home with my family tonight for Christmas Eve. I talked to Barbie and Lisa this morning and they are worried if they can even make it to M&D's with all the snow. Hopefully they can and I hope they all have a wonderful Christmas. Curtis and I will be there in spirit. Love you all so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup! They did make it to our house. We had a meaningful and relaxing time, but we all miss you and Curtis. Have a wonderful day and fun time skating at Rockefeller Center.