Wednesday after work Dawn and I met for dinner and a show. We went to a really fantasy restaurant near Times Square for dinner called Insieme. Oh man, we got pampered. Little hors d'oeuvres to start, fresh hot baked bread, and little finger deserts at the end; all compliments from the chef. The food was fantastic and we were both stuffed.Then we headed to the musical White Christmas shown at the Marriott Marquis. This was one of our favoite Christmas movies growing up and we both couldn't wait to see it. We were a bit nervous though because no one could be as good as Bing. So we set our bar low so we wouldn't be disappointed. When the music started at the begining we both started squeeling (not out load of course)! I had a hard time not singing along but I controlled myself. I didn't want to be one of those annoying singing people ;-) The musical was fantastic! They had a few scenes that were a bit different then the movie and I even liked them better. We bought a CD on our way out and I can't wait to listen it! "Sisters....sisters...there were never such devoted sisters" YAH!!!!
1 comment:
Did you tell Grammie that you got to go the this musical?
Post a Comment