After a long day of walking around the city and doing a bit more shopping Jane and I finally made it back to my place. While Jane packed her bags I wrapped Curtis' presents to put under my little Christmas tree. It looks so cute and I can't wait for him to open them when he gets here on Christmas Eve. Jane and I had a relaxing night together and I'm sad she has to go. We had such a good time together...love my poo! See pictures
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Poo's last night
After a long day of walking around the city and doing a bit more shopping Jane and I finally made it back to my place. While Jane packed her bags I wrapped Curtis' presents to put under my little Christmas tree. It looks so cute and I can't wait for him to open them when he gets here on Christmas Eve. Jane and I had a relaxing night together and I'm sad she has to go. We had such a good time together...love my poo! See pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment