Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

Curtis got in to JFK almost on time and made it to my place around 4:30pm. We were so happy to see each other! After I fed my starving Curtis a salad I started cooking our xmas dinner: half chicken, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole. After we finished eating we were so stuffed all we could do was sit on the couch and watch some TV. After dinner I put a homemade apple pie in the oven for desert...Curtis' favorite! We had such a great night together. I'm so glad he was able to be here with me on Christmas. Later that night Curtis wrapped my presents and put them under my little tree. I tried to get him to let me open them on Christmas Eve but he insisted that we wait til Christmas morning. Oh well, I tried :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great Christmas. My daughter gave me a grandbaby due in August and my son gave me a future daughter -in -law....What more could any person wish for