Saturday, March 7, 2009

What a week

My first week home was wonderful and crazy all at the same time! I got to see all the kids, my family, and lots of my friends. It's so nice to be in warm weather and feel the love from everyone! Curtis has been amazing and has been going almost everywhere with me! Its awesome because I get to be with Curtis most all the time and see everyone else. Lucky me :-) As usual (when I'm home) I was going none stop all week but loved every moment of it.

Saturday - visited my Grammie; dinner with Mom, Dad, and Sheila
Sunday - brunch at Lisa's and played with Evan, Hugo, Mia & Lily; dinner with Mary & Jay
Monday - did my taxes with Mike; saw Candy and Rhone - Jase was already in bed :-(
Tuesday - went to the UW basketball game with Kori & Eddie
Wednesday - played with Mia & Hugo; volleyball night at Classics (+saw Brian&Erin, Jody&Cary, Jane)
Thursday - hair cut; dinner at B&K
Friday - dinner with Curtis' family

I can't wait for another fabulous week!

No comments: