Friday, March 20, 2009

Central Park

First thing today Nic and I rented bikes by my place and road around Central Park for a few hours. It was overcast outside but had warmed up from yesterday. I showed her all my favorite spots and we got some really good pictures. At 3pm we had a spa appointment at Spa Feline and barely made it there on time. We got facials, massages, pedicures and felt very relaxed and pampered afterwards. Good thing we went biking first! I then took her to Zabar's for the best pannini's on the UWS and we saw Peter Stormare from Prison Break getting lunch...that was pretty cool! By the time we got home we had a few hours to get ready for our broadway show that night. I feel like I'm starting to get sick so it was nice to have a more relaxing day. Hopefully I can kick it. See pictures

No comments: