Wednesday early morning I left for NY and this time I got to fly back with someone....my friend Nicole! We got 6 straight hours of chatting in and MAN we got all caught up on each other...it was awesome! We got back to my studio around 4pm and took a short walk through Central Park and then out to dinner at Rosa Mexicano. It was a gorgeous day in NY and I hope it stays that way the whole time Nic is here.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Flight home with Nic
Wednesday early morning I left for NY and this time I got to fly back with someone....my friend Nicole! We got 6 straight hours of chatting in and MAN we got all caught up on each other...it was awesome! We got back to my studio around 4pm and took a short walk through Central Park and then out to dinner at Rosa Mexicano. It was a gorgeous day in NY and I hope it stays that way the whole time Nic is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment