My last two day's in Seattle were jammed packed with fun.
Monday was Lisa's birthday and we all went over to her house that night and helped her clean out her closet and organize the attic. She was so thankful for our help even though we were more of a moral support then really doing anything. To cap the night off we had banana splits and sang her happy birthday. We had fun :-)
Tuesday after work I went to see both my Grandma and Grammie one last time. While I was home I saw them as much as I could. Times are tough right now for my Grammie and I wish I were home to be with her more....hopefully soon. Later that night I met Curtis and some of his friends for a green beer for St. Patties Day and then went home to pack.
What a great trip! :-)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment