Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sight Seeing

Saturday morning we woke up and went to Calle Ocho for brunch. Nic fell in love with the food, atmosphere, and the sangria! She wants to try and go back tomorrow even though they are all booked up.


After brunch we took the ferry to Staten Island where you get a beautiful view of the city and the statue of liberty. Nic got some really great shots with her nice camera. Once on Staten Island we walked around for a bit and then decided to take a train to see more of the island. Earlier we couldn't find anything on the internet about cool things to see on the island but I'd heard the parks were beautiful. Unfortunately we weren't able to find a park without doing miles of walking so decided to head back to the city. The walking around we did do we got to see a bunch of really cute houses. I'm glad I finally made it to Staten Island! Back in the city I took her to see wall street, ground zero, Century 21, top the rock at night, and then dinner at Charm Thai. It was a jammed packed day and Nic got to see a lot of the city.


That night we got all dressed up and went to the C lounge (also known as Comix) where they had a DJ premiere. We had a blast hanging out and dancing!

No comments: