Around 6:45pm Nic and I left my place to go see South Pacific and make a quick stop at the spa to pick up Nic's necklace on our way there. Right after we got off the subway I looked at my phone and it said 8:10pm...I freaked out! Our show started at 8pm and I thought we left the house before 7pm so how could it already be that late? We frantically hopped into a cab and realized that daylight savings had happened while I was in Seattle and I still hadn't changed any of my clocks at home. I felt so bad that we missed the beginning of the musical but we were able to catch up quickly. South Pacific was fantastic and we both loved it! The story line was fun and the acting was really good. Back when my dad was in college he played a sailor in South Pacific so it was cool to see the actual play.Afterward we walked to Columbus Circle to check out a wine tap place called Clo wines. It was a bit spendy and they had no food so we decided to move on. I do hope to go back there sometime and check it out...it seemed really cool. We then walked down 9th looking for a place to eat and found a cute little Mexican place called Arriba Arriba. The food and atmosphere were good and later they ended up kicking us out so they could close. Nic and I can talk!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment