What another great week I had at home. I got see more friends and spend more quality time with Curtis and my family. Every moment was special to me.Sat - Saw Kara and her new baby Jade; dinner and hockey game with Kelly & parents, Jody & Cary, Tiana, Jeanne, and Jadine.
Sun - Visited Grammie; Red Robin with Curtis; dinner at Brian & Erin's
Mon - Dinner at Jane's house
Tue - Quick visit with Thayer's; pizza and movie with Curtis
Wed - Dinner at Candy's; volleyball (Jolie stopped by)
Thurs - Dinner at Claudia's & Julia came too!
Fri - Had the day off and Curtis and I met Sheila for lunch at Claim Jumpers
One cool thing about being home this trip was that I was working in the PI Building downtown. The first week I got to carpool with Kriss and that was awesome! The second week I drove myself and took the viaduct and the view was spectacular. I took a small video while I drove across...I know, bad girl but it took talent ;-)
Love being home!!!! See pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment